Friday, July 30, 2010

Milan!

So my agent, Ron Gerard, from NEXT pulled it off. He wanted to get me into FASHION Milan for a few weeks now and just yesterday they emailed him saying they want me over there. Yet another reason why people call Ron the best in Miami, and some even say in the country. So September 6 I will be flying to Milan Italy for at least 3 months. I should be back in December but then there is always a chance they may want me to return to Milan or somewhere else later. FASHION wants me to lose about 5lbs to be a little more slim. They like leaner and less muscular. I have a month to do that and that'll be cake.

Ive been staying at a hostel in South Beach now for a time span of about 4 weeks or maybe its been 5...lol i dont remember. Ive been back to Orlando/Oviedo prob 4 days total within that time. Ron told me that August is dead here in Miami and that I can go home until he needs me for a casting or a test shoot. So I am taking a break from the gypsy life and I am going back to Oviedo as long as I can until I am needed again in Miami.

It has been a rollercoaster since I've been down here. Not knowing where I will be living in a month whether it is in Miami or NY, or Europe or Asia. Also running around going to test shoots, castings, building up my portfolio with new images, meeting people in the industry, making friends at the hostel, and eating like a homeless person haha. It's been great and I've enjoyed it!

Till next time

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog every day. it's perfect

    ReplyDelete