Monday, July 19, 2010

hurry up and wait




Had a last minute test shoot last night and it was great! A more edgy and dark shoot. Ill get the pics soon. The photographer was Luis E. Pina-Ortiz. Hes moving to NY in September to further his carreer. He'll do great, check out his website at lepina.com. And the sylist from last night was Ninosko Osorio. Oh and the stylist on Friday from the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week were Dee&Co South Beach. So after 9 castings, 3 test shoots, and a show in a span of 6 days, I feel I have experienced the crazy, busy, spontaneous, model lifestyle...and I love it! A bit stressful at times but thats life.

So the reason why I titled this post "hurry up and wait" is because now that I have 3 more shoots from this weekend to add to my portfolio, I have to wait for my agency to edit them and add them in my port. Once thats done they are going to send my portfolio to FASHION agency in Italy. If FASHION likes me then I will be moving to Milan, Italy in Septmber until early December. If I am not what they are looking for then I will most likely be bouncing up from New York to Miami until December. Then we go from there. So as of now I just have to wait for these photos to get edited and sent to FASHION. My agent says I should know by July 31.

I added a couple more pics from fridays shoot with AD013.






No comments:

Post a Comment