Wednesday, July 14, 2010

big things happening

So I am in Miami Beach right now relaxing after a long day. I got word from Ron Gerard from NEXT Model Management in Miami that he has got some castings that would be good for me to go to. So I got up at 5am and drove here from Orlando. When I got to the agency Ron already had a comp card set up for me and we went through my portfolio to lean it out. After that I went to three castings for Ed Hardey, True Religion, and .Z Araujo. Got 3 more castings tomorrow and a show on Friday night set up. Ron is definitely making things happen! He said he plans on getting me to Europe by September for a few months to strenghten my book and get some tear sheets. If I do all this, it will better prepare me for NY when I get there around April.

*I thought I posted this a few days ago but I guess it didnt go through.

So to add to this post, I just signed with NEXT in Miami yesterday! I get to check off one of my goals: to sign with a top agency :)

Here's the link to the agency :
http://www.nextmodels.com/#/board/00AC163B-9FF2-48AA-8345-0122F751F7F5/c42c96bc-78f9-4847-8d48-21a4c6d4ed8c

No comments:

Post a Comment