Monday, August 9, 2010

its set!

I booked my plane ticket to Italy a couple days ago. I leave Septmeber 1st and arrive September 2nd in the morning. I am so stoked! I am going to focus the rest of this month on making money. I've spoken to a friend that is a clothing designer for RW Apparel, Roger Williams, who's been to Milan many times and he said that I am going to have the time of my life, and that I am going to come back to the states with incredible stuff. I also spoke to one of my friends Rob Thwaites who is a model who just got back from Milan and he said it was amazing and that he got a lot of good contacts.

Started today on losing 5 more pounds. I'll be about 150lbs after its said and done. I am 6'1" as well so I will definitely be more of the thinner side and have less muscle. Its a good thing muscle has memory! Because I plan on getting some of it back once Im back in the states.

1 comment: