Saturday, July 17, 2010

keeping busy

So last night was the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week SWIM: Swell Suits Maimi 2011, at the Oasis in the Raleigh Hotel. I was one of the runway models for designers: Nalia, Olasul, and Parke and Ronen. It was my first runway show, actaully my first show in anything and it was a blast! It was so much fun and I got to meet a lot of great people. All the staff was great. The hair sylists and makeup artists were terrific. Ill get the names of the hair stylists and make up artists on the next post. I had a test shoot with David Benolio( ADo13 Studio) a couple of hours before the MBFW show. And today I had a test shoot with Mark Drew. Ron Gerard is hooking me up! Going to relax tomorrow after an insane but fun week/weekend.


These photos were from AD013 STUDIO


I also added a couple of links to the show from last night



No comments:

Post a Comment