Sunday, July 11, 2010

hey!

This is my first post and I want to say Hi and thanks for taking the time to keep up with my crazy ride we all call life. Right now in my life I am focused on becoming a top model in fashion. As you can see from my "About me", I made the decision to pursue modeling in October in 2009. Since then I have been networking myself to as many people involved in the modeling industry as possible. I have met many photographers and models online. Ive worked with a few outstandind ones. Just recently I have worked with photographers Lee Vandergrift from Orlando FL and Andy Armano from South Beach Miami. Great people who have positively impacted my life and taught me so much of what I know now. I have had test shoots about every week and I continue to get experience and learn about what makes a great image. Once I get the images from my most recent shoot into my portfolio, I plan on showing it to some of the top agencies to see if they will want to sign me. I have a good feeling about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment