Friday, August 13, 2010

Fine Art Project











How Andy and I met is pretty crazy. I just got back to Orlando from interviews with angencies in Miami. I was at the computer and decided to check my Models.com profile to see if I had any recent contacts. It had been a while since the last time I checked. When I logged on I saw that a photographer had contacted me and was interested in shooting. I looked at his site and he had amazing images. I was stoked! But then I checked the date of the message and realized he contacted me a month ago. I got bummed out right away because I thought I missed out on the opportunity. I thought about it for a second and decided what the hell, I'll call him and explain to him that I havent checked my profile in a month and that I am very interested in shooting. So I made the call and Andy answered, and was impressed that I took initiative in calling right away. We chatted for a bit and decided to meet for coffee and discuss our shoot. After that, we had the shoot and it was those pictures that got me with NEXT Miami :) Since then Andy and I have been updating eachother on whats new, discussing fashion, and just good talks about life.

For the past 2 days now I have been shoting with Andy Armano for his Fine Art Project. It has been a blast so far! We've shot at Cape Canaveral Beach, some hiking trails, and a couple other locations. We review the images at the end of the day and Oh My Gosh they are Awesome! It is going to be torture waiting until he has his show for others to see the pictures. But it will be worth it :)

We took some behind the scene shots at the beach just for fun :P
I added Andy's link to his website. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment