Thursday, October 11, 2012

Read Bart Read!

I was at work today waiting until 2:00pm to leave for a casting that I could go anywhere between 1:30-3:30. It was for a Presentation for Porsche Design. I received the details of the casting via email last night from my agency.
So about 10 minutes before I was going to head out I get a call from my booker asking me where I was at, that I'm 20 minutes late to my job. 2 seconds past and then it hit me. It was a job! Not a casting... -_-
So I rushed out of work. Luckily the job was only a couple blocks away from work so I ended up being 30 minute late.
To make a long story short, everything worked out and the client was pleased with my Zoolander skills :P
Important lesson learned: Read my charts thoroughly.
Now I just have to make it up to my booker!
Here's a pic of me in action, or inaction

No comments:

Post a Comment