Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rebooting

Wow it's been over a year since my last post. I've been keeping up with FaceBook, and recently Twitter, but this blog has really been neglected. But I say no more! Though my Laptop situation hasn't changed, I literally just found this Blogger app on my iPhone and I now have 24 hour posting capabilities whenever wherever. Love me some new technology!
So, a whole lot has happened since my last post. Eventually I'll backtrack and fill you in. For now I will move forward and update you with the latest and greatest.
I am living in New York City. I am still signed with Major Model Management. I have a few part time jobs around the city to keep me busy when I'm not going to castings and shooting. I recently bought a Penny Board(small ass skate board that zips around) and have been getting around effortlessly throughout the city.
On the modeling side I am currently getting re-developed. Previously I was being pushed for a lot of edgy fashion type work. Though my look can do that, I naturally lean towards the Classic look. Polo, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Diesel..that kind of look. My face has also matured in the last year so it favors the classic even more. My agents and I decided to focus on my strengths, instead of promoting my versatility. So we've done a couple test shoots with the classic look being our focus and Diggety! it looks good!
I attached a few of them to this post.
Also, I am working with CLICK in Boston. I'm actually in Boston now. I'm sitting in the Boston Public Library on Boylston St, happily tapping away as I write this post. I saw a couple clients this morning and then met up with the bookers in CLICK for the first time..Good people!
I'm traveling back to NY tonight on a bus. About a 4 hour 15 min ride, not bad at all. Just gotta say, Boston is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm in love. Excited to come back when I start getting booked our here. And to make it better, I have an aunt and uncle and cousin who live right by Boston. So I get to see them too :)
Well this post is probably my longest one yet...(just had an internal t.w.s.s. moment lol) so I'll leave it at that.
Until next time...and sooner than last time ;)





*just re-read it for proof reading and it really didn't seem long at all. Hmm

All the pictures below are from Daniel D' Ottavio.
To see his work check out his site at http://danieldottavio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment