Sunday, February 13, 2011

south beach living

So I am staying on South Beach close to Flamingo Park. Castings here have been few and far in between. So to save the days from blurring together I keep myself busy with workng out and eating as healthy as my wallet can handle. And then the occasional going out.
I'll get back to my workouts and diet and go into detail on each in another post.

I went to the WALL Night Club at the W Hotel on Collins and 26(if I remember correctly). Usually to get into clubs you just have to say that you are a model and tell them your agency, rarely they will ask for a comp card. But to get in this place you need to be of some decendent of a royal family or be more famous than a celebrity....I cannot stand waiting outside to get into a club. The doormen standing there with their clipboards and the bouncers with their arms crossed. All looking at you like you arent worthy of getting into this best thing since sliced bread, you're cool if you party here, all sacred bar filled with flashy lights, bottles of alcohol, head pounding music, chics in skimpy clothing, and old fat dudes in suits (no offense lol). I managed to get in by a friend who is a photographer that stepped out and got me. As soon as I got to our table a large group of people were walking out. In the front of the group were two bouncers leading the way and a white guy with blondish brown hair behind them with the crowd of people trailing behind. As they walked by me the white guy bumpede into me and I was able to see his face. It was Leonardo Dicaprio! He seemed annoyed and just wanted to get out of the "too cool for school joint". I thought that was pretty cool seeing that he is one of my favorite actors.

Anyways I'll post more about what specifically I do for my workouts and what I have been eating to stay in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment