Wednesday, September 1, 2010

See you in Milan!






















So its 5:00am and Im doing some last minute packing. Tomorrow at 1:25pm I am flying from Orlando to JFC Airport NY, I will have a 2 hour lay over, and then Im flying to Milan and will arrive there at 8:15am. Its a 6 hour flight from NY to Milan so I am staying up all night so that I can sleep on that flight. I have already downed two 24 oz energy drinks lol.
I will be sure to post once I get settled in.

I am adding some photos from a guy girl shoot I did with photographer Kathryn Page. Nicole Lucas was the model I shot with. We got on location by 6:45am to catch the morning light and shot on a sand dune/sand field. Besides the occasionaly sand fleas the shoot went perfect. Kathryn was very precise on what she wanted for the shoot and once she got the shot we moved on. She was very efficient and focused. It made the shoot quick and smooth. Nicole did awesome as well. She recently came back from Singapore and you could tell by the way she moved in front of the camera that she is very experienced. We also worked well together and it shows from our shots. It was great time :)

1 comment:

  1. Bart! It was awesome working with you! This is the first time I'm seeing the pictures, they look great. Hopefully I'll be in Milan soon, maybe I'll see you there! Good luck with everything, you'll do great! :)
    -Nicole Lucas

    ReplyDelete